Client Technical Support Representative, Staff
What does an outstanding Client Technical Support Representative, Staff do?
Do you thrive in a dynamic, committed, and professional environment and would you like to be a part of a team that positively effects change? Are you up for a challenge of driving client experience forward?
You can â€œFind Your Forward as part of our team at Fiserv, a FORTUNEâ„¢ 500 member, and you will join the industry leader in financial services technology. With more than 23,000 associates around the world, weâ€™re pushing the boundaries of whatâ€™s possible in financial services with deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
It is an outstanding time to join Fiserv and take on a rewarding and challenging role that helps to drive significant change in a rapidly evolving and growing organization.
As a Technical Client Services Representative you will provide clients with quality technical support for Bank Solutions New Accounts product lines. You will have the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment and be supported to creatively solve problems. You will be involved in systems evaluation, application-level troubleshooting, product-level consulting and software installation. You will enjoy solving the puzzles and take pride in building client relationships.
- Tackles new challenges day-to-day â€“ continuous learning and training for all Fiserv products/services.
- Opportunities for awards and recognition based on performance for demonstrating the Fiserv Values.
- Handle client calls, issues and questions via phone, email or case. Research and problem-solve to resolve resolutions to reported problems. Track, organize and document all support related activities.
- Train clients on the features and operation of Precision and Premier Software applications enabling them to successfully use the product and achieve their business objectives.
- Test changes to existing software and assure existing features continue to work as required and changes work as expected.
- Develop a full understanding of Fiserv products and services while staying well-informed of meaningful industry trends and standard methodologies.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Degree in business, finance or related field preferred; equivalent work experience may be substituted
- 1 years of Technical Support
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- 1 years of Teller experience and/or financial services experience
- Knowledge of FISERV products and systems is a major plus.
WHO WE ARE:
America's bankers have long relied on Fiserv to help them increase operational efficiency, comply with regulations, minimize risk and gain new business insights. Bank Solutions, part of the Depository Institution Services group, delivers comprehensive bank platforms and value-added products and services for community, mid-tier, and large financial institutions. Fiserv bank platforms â€“ Cleartouch, DNA, Precision, Premier, Signature â€“ enable banks to efficiently manage a wide range of activities such as account opening, deposits, withdrawals, loans, customer information management, and general ledger and accounting tasks. Each Fiserv bank platform has unique capabilities but all of them help our clients improve customer service and streamline their back-office operations.
We offer flexible technology solutions that enable financial institutions to quickly align to customersâ€™ expectations. With a modular approach to delivery, financial institutions are able to preserve platform investments while delivering both updated functionality and a consistent experience across channels. From understanding consumer needs based on the latest research to analytics and advisory services that help identify growth opportunities from accounts, payments and industry data, we help clients access and act on data to create better outcomes.
Want to be a part of a team that effects change? Join our team and see why Fiserv is one of the Most Admired Companies!
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet. Visit ~~~ for more information.
Today’s shifting demands require a partner who shares your goals with the proven expertise to help you reach them. For more than 16,000 clients worldwide, Fiserv is transforming the way financial services are delivered to ensure business growth. With Fiserv, you have the power to go places. The power within. ~~~
Fiserv Technology Makes the Difference
Through thousands of partnerships with clients worldwide and hundreds of solutions, Fiserv touches almost every part of financial services – online & mobile banking, account processing, e-payments, lending, wealth management...our technology makes the difference in every interaction.
Fiserv Technology: Consumer Reach and Scale
Fiserv technology simplifies financial transactions. We enable 120 million deposit accounts, 60 million online banking users, and 23 million active bill payment users, making financial transactions easy to allow people to focus on the things that really matter: planning, living and prospering.