For more information, visit ******** ****or ****If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Provides administrative support to business
operations by performing processing tasks such as data entry, scanning, mail
sorting or similar activities.
THIS IS A TEMPORARY POSITION - MON-FRI 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
• H.S Diploma or GED
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Must pass criminal background check and drug screen
• Document imaging experience preferred
• Must be able to pass skills testing- Typing, Alpha
Numeric, and General Computer skills
May perform one or more of the following
• File prep, matching document packs to the corresponding label sheet and
removing all staples, clips, and bands from the documents.
• Receive documents enter into an inventory system
• Assist in day to day imaging operations
• Performing certain data entry requiring 10 key
• Cross-train to possess the ability to support all
functions within the department including mail, invoice data entry keying
requiring alpha/numeric skills
• Meet or exceed departmental productivity and quality
• Responsible for meeting client deadlines
other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment
described here are representative of what is typically found in a Transaction
• The position
requires typing on a computer keyboard and using a mouse.
• Employees view
and read information on a computer screen and on paper.
• The equipment
used in this position includes, but is not limited to, computer,
telephone, and fax machine, document scanner.
• There is some lifting
or moving of items or objects in this position. Ability to lift up to 25
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Virtual/work from home? No
Website : http://www.xerox.com