Posted Date 3 hours ago(1/11/2018 4:31 PM)
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Omni Hotels and Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 60 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. Omni Hotels is known for its exemplary culture, authenticity to the markets in which we operate, innovation and exceptional service. Our commitment to career development has created tenure and loyalty that enables us to perpetuate our family atmosphere.
The Desktop Support Specialist will work in a dynamic environment leveraging strong PC skills with the opportunity to apply technical abilities and provide excellent customer service.
* Provide excellent desk side support to end users both in person and over the phone
* Resolve end user desktop issues, printer technology and telecom needs
* Procurement of computers for Corporate as well as Properties
* Perform computer imaging, upgrades and repairs
* Manage Sophos application on all Corporate and Property computers
* Strong customer service skills
* Set up of new users
* Ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment
* Ability to prioritize and escalate issues as needed to ensure good customer service
* Perform diagnosis on system problems; recommend and implement solution; or draw upon other resources and/or vendors to resolve issues
* Perform routine maintenance functions, including audits and system maintenance
* Able to manage time and work independently or as part of a team
* Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
* Bachelor s degree in Information Technology or related and/or equivalent work experience a plus
* Desktop Support experience in the support of end users in a fast-paced, mission-critical environment.
* Experienced in Microsoft Windows 7,8, 10, Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016
* Experienced with Dell servers and clients, HP and Dell printers.
* Apple experience a plus.
Website : http://www.omnihotels.com
Omni Hotels & Resorts creates genuine, authentic guest experiences at 50 distinctive luxury hotels and resorts in leading business gateways and leisure destinations across North America. From exceptional golf and spa retreats to dynamic business settings, each Omni showcases the local flavor of the destination while featuring four-diamond services, signature restaurants, Wi-Fi connectivity and unique wellness options. Known for its award-winning, personalized service, Omni leaves a lasting impression with every customer interaction, with a heightened level of recognition and rewards delivered through its Select Guest loyalty program and the company's "Power of One" associate empowerment program.