Up to $27.00 DOE
Provides technical\warranty support for computers and associated networks.
To include delivery and installation of new PC's and peripherals, troubleshooting and repair of PCs, software, and related peripheral equipment.
Connects personal computers and terminals to existing data networks.
- Assists and answers customer questions on the use of personal computers and enterprise networks utilizing established enterprise procedures.
- Provides key information on Enterprise guidelines\standards to assist customers in selecting appropriate hardware\software to meet business requirements.
- Organizes & prioritizes assigned service tickets on a daily basis using established guidelines to resolve and close service tickets within established Service Level Agreements. Maintains service ticket\requests logs documenting all actions taken to include issue resolution prior to closing ticket. Informs management of issues that require special intervention or handling.
- Replaces aged devices in response to Enterprise Refresh schedule ensuring all data and authorized programs are migrated to new asset. Decommissions returned systems for disposal or reuse based on equipment lifecycle and condition.
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate with peers within related IT support departments to troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- As directed, executes tests on new services\products.
- Exhibits good communication skills, an energetic approach, and patience with customers.
- AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline and 4 years of related experience. Four (4) additional years of applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Experienced using a COTS Incident and Service Request ticketing system.
- CompTia A Certification.
- 2-5 years of PC technical support experience supporting large user populations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft products such as Windows 7, Windows 10, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Strong Familiarity with hardware components such as video cards, hard drives, network adapters and motherboards.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Proficiency in remote administration and troubleshooting of desktop PCs.
- Experience in Active Directory configuring user and computer accounts.
- Experience supporting VMware VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure).
- Experience supporting Win10 and Bitlocker in a corporate environment.
- HP and Dell Warranty Support Certification.
AA or other 2 year technical degree in related discipline is required. Four (4) additional years of applicable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Rochelle Anderson at email@example.com
343 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245
Phone: (310) 414-7800 x280 or (800) 927-9318 x280
Chipton-Ross is a prominent leader in the placement of contract labor services and permanent employee positions. Since the company was established in 1983, Chipton-Ross has become a Tier 1 supplier of labor services. It is recognized as one of the top 500 woman-owned businesses in the nation and has received numerous awards for outstanding services to the staffing industry.