The Judge Group, INC
Our client is currently seeking a Helpdesk - Network/Infrastructure
General Purpose of the Job:
The primary focus of the Technical Support Representative is to provide in-depth technical troubleshooting for escalated problem tickets and quick problem resolution. This individual will be part of a technical support team with a strong focus on customer service. In this role you will be responsible for troubleshooting all incidents reported to the Support Center including but not limited to the Managed Video Network, customer networks and VC/UC Infrastructure.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Responsible for troubleshooting of issues that are presented to you.
* Responsible for the accurate logging of all activities related to customer issues. This includes keeping problem tickets accurate with current status.
* You will be required to coordinate complex problems to resolution by utilizing various resources such as vendors; manufacturers; internal technicians and documentation.
* Responsible for the timely closure of all problems assigned to you
* Customer Service
* Provide pleasant and courteous service during all customer call
* Process customer repair requests by coordinating with vendors and manufacturers. (RMA's)
* Required to maintain documentation that assists the technical support group. This will include maintenance of troubleshooting scripts as well as general documentation.
* Test and approve new versions of firmware for deployment. This includes firmware releases released by manufacturers.
* Maintain an accurate customer asset database
* Customer/Training and Support
Other duties as required from time to time by the management may include (but not be limited to) occasionally back-filling roles due to over booking, vacation or back log on projects with occasional work off hours. This is purely as situation would dictate.
Training and Education:
* Thorough understanding of leading manufacturers video and infrastructure products, to include but not limited to Polycom VSX, HDX, Group Series, RMX, CMA, DMA, VBP, RSS, RSX, OTX.
* Cisco MXP, C, E, SX, MX and EX Series, TMS, MPS, Codian, T3, CTS Call Manager and TX Platforms.
* Thorough understanding of video networks, firewall traversal, switches and routers.
* Previous experience installing, configuring, administrating and / or supporting this equipment.
* Any industry certifications in these areas is a plus.
The Judge Group, INC
Website : http://www.judge.com/
Working at the crossroads of people and transformative technologies, The Judge Group delivers innovative business solutions - powered by top talent - to help organizations reach their strategic goals and realize opportunities now and in the future. The Judge Group is a leading professional services firm specializing in technology, talent, and learning solutions. Our services are successfully delivered through a network of more than 35 offices in the United States, Canada, China, and India. The Judge Group serves more than 40 Fortune 100 companies and is responsible for the placement of more than 5,000 professionals annually across a wide range of industries.