Desktop Analyst Jobs
Desktop Analyst Jobs in California
Desktop Analyst Jobs in Fontana, CA
Desktop Support Analyst - Dist
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
Provides on-site and remote expert-level technical client support and services for employees following established procedures and policies. Highly involved in the development of technical procedures. Provides operational support of workstations, laptops, mobile devices, peripherals and associated applications that allow the company to conduct business and manage information. Serves as a mentor and team lead to associate team members or team members that are developing IT skills with the technical aspects of Tech Data's internal support model. Understands IT architecture and provides troubleshooting and root cause analysis for outages. Provides a high level of personal customer service within established criteria and lead components of an IT project.
• Provide exemplary service in delivering effective technical support in Desktop/Laptop hardware and software issues for Windows OS, Apple OSX, Mobile products, upgrades including diagnosis and troubleshooting. (35%)
• Provide enterprise-level SCCM support through the design, engineering, configuration, administration, maintenance and support of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). (10%)
• Responds to system trouble calls for all workstations and peripheral devices as well as Operating System and application issues. (20%)
• Provides technical assistance to other IT team members, teaming to ensure that technical assignments are completed in an effective and efficient manner. (5%)
• Stay abreast with Desktop/Laptop technology developments and leveraging as necessary to improve enterprise-wide technical perspectives, standards and solutions for our customers. (5%)
• Develop future state strategies, roadmaps, and initiatives that are aligned with the corporate goals and vision. (5%)
• Design and implement software packaging and patching strategies for Windows and Apple Desktops/Laptops. (5%)
• Process daily tickets to meet or exceed SLA’s. (15%)
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
• Additional duties as assigned
• Meets attendance and punctuality standards
• 3 to 5 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's Degree with Computer Imformation Systems Field of Study preferred.
• Technical with 3 - 5 Years IT Experience field of study required.
• Other Education / Certifications: A , MCP, MCSE
• Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
• On-call availability required as necessary.
• Professional, office environment.
• Some travel required.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
• Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
• Possesses basic clerical and data entry skills.
• Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
• Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
• Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
• Able to create and conduct formal presentations.
• Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
• Able to negotiate skillfully, promote/sell ideas persuasively, and close transactions with mutually beneficial results.
• Possesses strong multi-cultural interpersonal skills.
• Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
• Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
• Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
• Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
• Ability to transport 20 Lbs.
• Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
• Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
• Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
• Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.