First Tennessee Bank
The Technical Support Representative will be the second and final point of contact to handle all technical issues for Retail Online Banking and Retail Mobile Banking. The primary duty of this position is to resolve customer issues that are not due to a system problem. Problem solving will be performed using techniques and procedures to include consulting with users to determine hardware and software or system functional specifications. You will be responsible for developing and using workarounds for user problems. You will be responsible for supporting Remote Deposit Capture, Quicken and QuickBooks for both Windows and MAC. You will report design, reliability, and navigational problems to the appropriate technology team and/or appropriate vendor. Provide sufficient incident detail to assist technology in isolating and reproducing issues.
This position will be responsible for providing:
1) World-class service to our internal and external customers in an accurate, efficient, and professional manner.
2) Technical solutions to a wide range of problems.
3) Support of applications using computer and network systems and support to users of all skill levels where the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature.
4) Support for banking online and mobile banking to Banking Online users, vendors, and employees.
5) Liaise with internal IT groups and external vendors regarding decision support system maintenance.
6) Submit and track incidents with vendors for Production issues.
7) All tasks involved in new version implementations.
8) Complex Network Troubleshooting.
This person must be skilled to:
1) Define and document all technical support procedures.
2) Proactively identify and suggest product and/or process improvements to increase efficiency.
3) Monitors existing applications making recommendations for improved performance and service to the application user.
4) Allow him/her to straddle both customer service and technical support areas.
5) Diagnose and answer complex problems related to ISP/internet and network connectivity and related software.
6) Provide solutions to difficult technical issues associated with specific products.
7) Identify error source and resolution, troubleshoot problems, research and analyze situations, and make appropriate recommendations and decisions.
8) Identify appropriate direction of escalated issues, communicate effectively, maintain Escalation records and insure up to date status.
9) Document and maintain a comprehensive list of Technical Support issues and resolutions within a database.
10) Ensure quality and productivity is achieved.
11) Continuously builds knowledge, keeping up-to-date on technological aspects of the job and changing technical demands.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrates the ability to identify root-cause of user issue and recommend or develop the appropriate solution, analyze reported errors to identify new issues, and make appropriate recommendations and decisions
• Direct customers properly for assistance with general product related inquires
• Input and maintain accurate record of internal and external customer contacts and issues
• Consistently meets or exceeds expectations for technical support
• Uses troubleshooting techniques
• Use analytical skills to define issues and develop solutions
• Technical Writing ability
• Works issues to timely completion
• Averages 1-day close time on written escalations
• Time in work and available states as defined
• Identify opportunities and provide feedback relating to continuous department improvement
• Proactively identify and accept additional responsibilities
• Develops internal resources
• Involved in Continuous Improvement
Project Management and Issue Resolution
• Level I Escalations
• Issue management and resolution
Education and Experience
• High school diploma required for consideration
• BA, BS degree or equivalent preferred
• Two (2) to three (3) years of experience in bank product service/operations.
• One (1) to two (2) years of experience with Help Desk or equivalent technical support role.
• Experience with online banking products, and mobile devices.
• Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to adequately communicate technical concepts.
• Working knowledge of Online and Mobile Banking Products and Services.
• Good working knowledge of Android, Apple, and Mobile devices
• Proficient understanding of PC operating systems and a strong knowledge of major Web browsers.
• Proficient understanding of First Tennessee legacy systems and systems of record.
• Has high dependability and follow-through without supervision
• Demonstrated ability to manage priorities.
• Ability to work with internal stakeholders and external vendors.
• Excellent written, verbal, and telephone communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, DNS), Troubleshooting client/server technical issues.
• Log issues received from customers via phone and email in trouble ticket tracking application
• Take ownership of the issue from initial call to resolution and closure.
Days: Monday – Friday
Time: 9am – 6pm
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender stereo typing, and age. First Tennessee is an EO employer – M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
First Tennessee Bank
Website : http://www.firsttennessee.com