The Help Desk Service Analyst is responsible for providing a quality customer experience to all HDS customers. Solutions supported by the HDS analyst include incident management, desktop support, and proprietary application support to customers globally. The Help Desk Service Analyst is the first line incident resolution and collaborates with Service Specialists to provide industry leading service all HDS customers.
* Provides quality internal and external customer service surrounding the Company values.
* Receive incoming calls from customer to open a service ticket following the Information Technology Infrastructure Library ( ITIL model).
* Navigating through technical documentation to determine troubleshooting steps for specific issues.
* Dispatching service needs to appropriate service providers.
* Understanding of client business impact on incidents and service requests.
* Takes ownership of all incidents and events until resolution and closure.
* Monitoring ticket queue to ensure that all contractual SLAs are satisfied.
* Take proactive steps to making sure client is up to date.
* Detailed and consistent documentation of incident or event notes in SolutionsDesk.
* Liaise with the Support Specialists and/or Engineering team to provide clear and detailed communication to customers regarding incidents.
* Assist in building and maintaining HDS knowledgebase to ensure rapid resolution of incidents.
* Maintain the highest level of professional accountability.
* Monitor internal customer systems and contribute to resolutions.
* Update service tickets when needed.
* Work in multiple ticketing systems when necessary to provide the best service.
* Handle customer and provider escalations to proper personnel.
* Maintain professional upbeat atmosphere with customers as well as fellow coworkers.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High diploma or equivalent.
* 0-1 years of technical and client support in an information technology environment.
* Familiar with components of a computer.
* Ability to type 45 wpm.
* Ability to work in a fast paced and sometimes stressful environment performing multiple tasks at one time.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills to work as a productive member of the Help Desk Services group.
* Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a face paced client driven environment.
* Willingness to interact with clients in high pressure situations.
* Understanding of Microsoft Suites and Windows applications.
* Understanding of Internet Explorer.
* Experience in using Active Directory Manager for password resets is a plus, but not required.
* Adequate professional experience and knowledge to perform Job Responsibilities.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively.
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to work both independently and with others.
* Ability to operate in a fast moving, team-oriented, collaborative environment with tight deadlines.
* Proficiency in using MS Office Suite and Windows-based computer applications.
TierPoint is committed to reviewing the talents and experience of each applicant compared to the specific job opening. TierPoint believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against its employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, pregnancy, protected medical condition, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status covered by applicable local, state or federal law. We give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals. If you have a disability and are unable to use our employment tools to search for opportunities with us, you may request a reasonable accommodation. This option is reserved for candidates who need support applying to TierPoint as the result of a disability, and not intended for other use. All employees are required to abide by this policy.
Website : https://www.tierpoint.com/
TierPoint is a leading national provider of information technology and data center services, including colocation, cloud computing, disaster recovery and managed IT services.