Washington, DC 20001
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. has an opportunity for a Sr. Help Desk Technician in Washington, DC. This contract provides IT support services to a high profile customer in Washington, DC and offices nationwide. The position works in the IT Service Desk and maintenance functional areas. The environment is enterprise based support of workstations, servers, LAN, mobile devices, printers and all supporting hardware and software.
The Sr. Help Desk Technician provides technical support and troubleshooting to network, desktop, and/or systems hardware and software.
* Screens, refers and diagnoses internal inquiries and work requests as they relate to the installation of personal computers and related systems
* Installs, configures, and upgrades computer hardware and software
* Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support
* Applies advanced diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes, and recommend solutions
* Provides troubleshooting and support
* Provides excellent customer service to a high profile customer
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technicians
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
* Participates in special projects as required
* Associates Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 3-5 years of directly related experience supporting help desk operations.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, **MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.