Eight hour shift between 6am-6pm, Monday-Friday
-Responds to Help Desk tickets and telephone call requests for technical support.
- Handles and resolves basic issues via phone support.
-Attempts to answer all questions (e.g., common problems and general
- Consults with higher level technical support to determine resolution, or transfers unresolved issues to Level 2 or a Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Creates, updates, and resolves all issues within the current issue tracking system
- Identifies and resolves technical issues and/or researches and recommends effective solutions. - Ensures a timely resolution and/or escalates non-resolvable issues to higher-level teams. ----=-- Installs, configures, and supports operating systems, enterprise business applications, and miscellaneous software applications.
- Configures, and supports desktops, laptops, virtual workstations, mobile phones, and miscellaneous devices.
-Serves as the IT liaison to consultants, state and county staff, vendors, volunteers, and other health care professionals.
- Provides remote technical assistance to end users.
- Provides remote technical assistance to end users beyond regular business hours during an emergency or in support of special business projects and initiatives.
- Adheres to departmental standards and ensures appropriate use of information systems. ---
-Maintains patient confidentiality, complies with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and secures all operational data.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting ****We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™