Arlington, VA 20598
Join Capstone in supporting the Office of the Chief of Naval Operations and selected components of the Secretary of the Navy as a Desktop Support Specialist/ACTR.
This position is located at the Pentagon.
* Develops, interprets, plans and applies policy, process, procedure and strategy in the delivery of multi discipline IT services required to achieve data and system integration/interoperability supporting OPNAV.
* Recommends initial and modified contract task orders to accommodate site IT readiness.
* Functions as an Assistant Contract Technical Representative (ACTR) on the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI).
* Functions as a liaison with higher level Command Contract Technical Representatives (CTRs) on NMCI-related issues.
* Provides first level technical support for program personnel in various locations who have NMCI assets and peripherals.
* Produces documents, presentations, reports, and other deliverables to address the client's needs.
* Assist in the set-up, management and basic troubleshooting of OPNAV assets.
* Conducts in-processing for new personnel to include:
Providing a government approved brief on their security responsibilities to OPNAV Staff
Determining and ordering NGEN/NMCI service requirements for new personnel;
Transferring existing or create new NGEN/NMCI user accounts; and
Ensuring user System Authorization Access Request-Navy (SAAR-N) forms are completed and routed to the Command Information Assurance Manager (IAM).
Supporting the Command Security Manager and the Information Assurance Manager (IAM), as necessary. Activities include creation of SIPRNET Tokens; contractor performing activities will be liable for any loss associated with any violation of the Certificate Policy (CP) or the DOD Registration Packet Statement (RPS)
Assisting personnel with the use, management, set-up and instruction of the use of Government Furnished wireless, mobile and telework devices.
Minimum education and experience:
* High school diploma.
* Two (2) years experience in IT field.
* IAT Level II certification (Security CE, CCNA, GSEC, SSCP)
* Working knowledge of Department of Navy IT systems, NMCI and NGEN.
* Final DoD Secret clearance.
Website : http://www.capstonecorp.com
Mr. William J. Moore III established Capstone Corporation in 1984 in response to a Department of the Navy request for part-time Information Technology consulting services. By 1986, the demand for Capstone services grew large enough to justify incorporation in the State of Virginia. Capstone has enjoyed steady growth since and now offers the services of over 245 professionals and technicians providing services and solutions in the following core competencies: * Civil/Military Operations * Mission Systems Support Solutions * Enterprise Technical Solutions * Business Solutions Operating out of a corporate headquarters in Alexandria, VA and major business offices in Virginia Beach, VA and Charleston, SC, Capstone has established a reputation for providing quality services and solutions in support of customer homeland security/defense responsibilities; information technology requirements; training and exercise support needs; and business infrastructure support operations. Our success is based on customer focus, employee integrity and respect, management and employee responsiveness, and, above all, commitment to the customer team.