Program Management Associate - Desktop Support Job
Jul 12, 2018
Program Management Associate - Desktop Support (Job Number:438211)
SAIC is seeking a Program Management Associate to operate in the capacity of a Desktop Coordinator / Workflow Manager for coordination of Desktop infrastructure implementations.
- Schedules work to be performed and acts as liaison between client and technicians.
- Assigns tickets for technicians and escalates issues as needed to manager and other towers.
- Provides basic ordering support for program.
- Interacts with customers on a daily basis.
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring contract requirements and subcontractor responsibilities are being accomplished including working on the definition and implementation of project planning techniques to provide visibility on the contract.
- Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements for an assigned portion of a program, participating in and establishing and defining program plan requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met.
- Bachelors degree required with 0 years of experience. HS Diploma or Equivalent with Four (4) years experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Ticket Management Experience (ServiceNow, Remedy)
- Scheduling of projects and tickets.
- Desktop Coordination, PC Refresh, Desktop Implementation experience.
- Documentation Review (General Communications, SOPs, etc)
- Project Management Experience
- Hands on ServiceNow experience
- Desktop Support, PC Maintenance, or End User Support
- CMDB familiarity a plus.
- Detail orientated- Documentation review.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Jul 12, 2018, 1:49:30 PM
United States-CA-SANTA ANA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market:
Nearest Secondary Market:
Manager, Engineer, Program Manager, Systems Engineer, Federal Government, Management, Engineering, Government