IT Service Desk Analyst - 5 openings, temp to hire
The Fountain Group
$15 to $19 Hourly
temp to hire, based on performance
$15-$19/hour, targeted, based on experience
5 openings for a new team
The IT Service Desk Analyst – Level 1 will provide first line technical support in a 24x7x365 environment. Must be available to rotate between at least 2 out of 3 shifts.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude for working with
to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of staff problems, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues.
The successful candidate will require an aptitude to create, modify and revoke access to
There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, chat and emails from executive and critical staff regarding IT issues and queries
• Act as a single point of contact for creation, modifying and removal of access to the customer employees on customer systems
• 1st and 2nd line support - troubleshooting of IT related problems from in-house software to hardware, such as iPhones/iPads, Laptops, PCs and Printers
• Escalate unresolved calls to the infrastructure support team and maintain end to end ownership of the issue until resolution
• Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone, chat and email
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system.
• Take ownership of user problems and requests and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
• Provide basic in-house training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
• Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required
• Basic Active Directory knowledge. Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.
• Basic knowledge of troubleshooting iOS, Android and Windows phones and tablets
• To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
• Global Support for Remote Desktop technology platforms
• Effective queue and ticket management
• Packaged Software install using remote access tools
• Use collaboration tools (i.e. Instant Messaging, Outlook, etc.)
• Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets
• Escalate incidents to regional resources where necessary
• Achieve first-call resolution (FCR) in a timely manner
• Identify, communicate and document persistent problems
• Provide client training on application usage and best practices
• Look for service improvement and ticket reduction opportunities
• Ensure controls and policies are adhered to at all times
• Maintain a clean and resilient operating environment
• Meet and exceed metric requirements
• Maintain technical knowledge to keep up with rapid changes in technology
• Adhere to current policies and procedures
• Take a proactive approach to clients' requirements and identify recurring problems
• Use and contribute to knowledge management resources
• Share and document ideas, solutions, improvements and process efficiencies with team
• 2 years previous IT Service Desk experience is required
• Excellent communication skills and telephone handling etiquette.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations and communication
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7, 10 and O365 suite
• Experience with using and troubleshooting O365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, and delegation)
• Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory (group memberships, shared drives access, policies, etc.), and Microsoft desktop applications (MS Office Suite, Outlook, MS Communicator, Lync)
• Proven commercial experience supporting PC's, Laptops, servers and networks
• Knowledge of security technology, including local security, network security, application security a plus
• Experience configuring dial up configuration software and remote connection methods (cable modem, VPN, IE) required
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows 10, MAC and newer operating system required
• Advanced knowledge of desktop, server, printers, peripheral devices (i.e. Blackberry, iOS or Android technologies), client and connectivity technologies required
• Strong customer service, analytical, and problem resolution skills required
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills at all levels required
• Ability to be a team player, with strong organizational & time management skills
• Familiarity with Service Now (Helsinki / Istanbul) will be an added advantage
The Fountain Group
About The Fountain Group:
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, with operations in all 5 regions, The Fountain Group is a Contingent Labor Resource Provider. The Fountain Group services clients directly, clients with an internal contingent labor program, and clients with an external managed service program.
At The Fountain Group, we know that searching for a new career can be stressful, which is why we take time to understand your skills and personal goals. We understand the importance of job flexibility and professional growth, and offer top-notch positions with leading employers. In fact, the majority of our clients are well known Fortune 100-500 companies. We also offer a variety of benefits to our associates to ensure their overall happiness.
In addition to assisting with your job search, we will help you through every step of the process offering online tutorials and additional resources to enhance your industry knowledge and skills. As your employment agent, we are dedicated to providing career counseling and job advice, knowing precisely what established companies want.
At The Fountain Group, we treat you like family, regardless of your proximity to our office. We are dedicated to providing you with an exciting, challenging and highly rewarding place to work. Become a part of our team today and let us put your talents to work.
If you are interested in hearing more about the position please respond to this email with a copy of your resume in word form with the best contact info Please forward this email to any friends or colleagues