Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Successful candidate will serve as a member of the Integrated Support Center (ISC) Helpdesk Team. Responsibilities/duties will include
• Some first level call resolution/support (password resets), as the initial point of contact, to internal and external computer users to troubleshoot hardware/ software PC problems.
• Support personnel working on a variety of programs
• Obtain and record sufficient information from callers to assist in the resolution of technical problems.
• Work with members of the problem resolution team (Technicians / Engineers) with closing call center tickets and placing orders.
• Attend meetings with members of the support staff, identify process improvements, provide insight/ recommendations to customer service enhancements and perform other related help desk tasks identified and assigned by management.
• Provide prompt, courteous, and professional response to all user calls.
- Experience with Remedy Action Request System (ARS)
- Motivated individual with Computer Systems /Technical skills
- Experience and knowledge required to provide first level call resolution on multiple computer platforms (Microsoft Windows and UNIX applications)
- 2-3 years Customer Service/Helpdesk experience
- Must be knowledgeable of and possess demonstrated experience with standard PC office applications (Microsoft Office Products – Word and Excel) and database operations
- Well-developed/proficient ability to receive incoming calls and translate issues (via typing in real-time) onto the electronic help desk ticket screen.
- Shift work (ability to work all shifts within the 6:30 am – 6:00 pm timeframe)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Technical school or College preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in a customer service / helpdesk work environment
- Quick learner capable of following technical direction and in implementing processes and procedures
- Excellent Telecommunication/ Customer Service skills
Attention to detail and accuracy with speed is required.
- Well-developed/proficient written and verbal communications skills with the ability to work in and with a diverse group of people to include technical and non-technical customers, members of the engineering/management staff as well as personnel assigned to related work centers.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Moorestown New Jersey
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
TEMPO: 5X8 - 5 days/wk 8 hrs/day (Flex & Rigid)
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.