$45 - $65 per year + excellent
Working with a well-respected and growing Ag Equipment company in Indiana that's looking to bring on a difference maker to their team for a Technical Support Specialist role. This person would be in charge of training, support, troubleshooting over the phone of companies equipment.
Provide technical support and training for our dealers and end users, via the phone, internet, in the field, and in-house.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide outstanding customer service to our dealers and growers such that customers rely on you as a valuable resource in their proper use, remote trouble shooting and more.
2. Conduct operational and technical training for dealers and customers, both in-house and in the field.
3. Use provided guidelines to accurately prioritize work. Assist with the continual improvement of these guidelines.
4. Provide after-hours customer-service and problem solving, via phone, for dealers and customers. Includes nights and weekends.
5. Contribute to service support training materials, such as service manuals.
6. Write technical information and/or updates and bulletins, as assigned.
7. Travel, as needed, to troubleshoot or train customers.
8. Deliver content in dealer events for in-house training and at dealerships.
9. Attend to the needs of our customers to ensure customer satisfaction while keeping company interests in mind.
10. Help maintain our company culture: showing respect for employees and customers, striving for excellence, taking pride in our work and having fun.
11. Maintain a competent, helpful image through speech, voice inflection and tone that reflects positively in the perception of customers.
12. Become a student of your profession: keep current with all company produced documents, connect with vendor and industry related sources to stay up-to-date and seize opportunities for training and betterment.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Trouble shooting, or problem-solving skills used in a professional setting
2. Mechanically inclined and competent in the use of hand tools
3. Professional experience dealing with upset customers and/or conflict situations, proven to provide a calming effect
4. Computer literate with general Microsoft Office applications and have a willingness and ability to learn the needed functions of a business software package or specific applications related to our work
5. Technical customer service support experience is preferred
6. Positive minded
7. Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
8. Honest and trustworthy
9. Constructively work with fellow employees and customers
10. Must possess a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
High school diploma or equivalent. A college degree, technical school diploma or certificate is preferred.
If you'd like more information on this opportunity feel **** or email me at ****
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 27 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required: