Cyber Security Analyst Job
Cyber Security Analyst Job
Jul 10, 2018
Cyber Security Analyst (Job Number:438043)
SAIC has a career opportunity for a CyberSecurity Analyst with a Secret security Clearance in Suffolk, Virginia.
- Provide Technical Support under limited supervision will analyze, develop, design, implement and execute an Information Assurance (IA) plan that includes risk mitigation strategies that comply with DoD IA Vulnerability Management policies and procedures IAW DoDDO-8530.1.
- Perform a variety of routine and non-routine tasks associated with Cyber/Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) support in accordance with National and Department of Defense (DoD) standards to include the Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) / Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Meet with the customer on a daily basis and will require highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Duties and Responsibilities: Provides full time Cyber Security / Information Assurance (IA) support in obtaining and maintaining security Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of systems, networks, and sites.
• As a Liaison Action Officer, develop, maintain and provide required review and assessment of C&A packages to determine risk of legacy systems, networks, and applications requesting IA C&A approval in accordance with DoD and Navy security requirements.
- Provide information assurance, technical support, and project management expertise with the Office of Navy Authorizing Official (NAO) on behalf of U.S. Fleet Forces (USFF) (N7) and Navy Surface Warfare Center (NSWC) Fleet Synthetic Training (FST) for the Navy Continuous Training Environment at FLTCYBERCOM / NAVIFOR Suffolk location.
- Provide government oral briefings and/or written reports as required/requested, to include providing assistance to USFF and Command IAMs.
- Draft formal recommendations on the IA posture of Information Systems and level of risk including mitigation for Interim and final Authority to Operate decisions.
- Assist customer through the DIACAP / RMF or customer-prescribed accreditation process including, but not limited to, determination of security requirements, analysis of protective features, and determination of residual risk.
- Assist with the development of IA policy, requirements, integration, MOU’s/MOA’s and accreditation package reviews.
- Provide DIACAP / RMF expertise for fleet training commands, including document preparation and processing.
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree (accredited college) and five (5) years or more experience;
- Masters and three (3) years or more experience;
- PhD and 0 years related experience.
- 5 years of Technical Support experience.
- 2 years of Functional Area experience (see detailed duties above).
- IA Package review experience OR DIACAP / RMF experience.
- Experience shall include a range of assignments in technical and network security tasks directly related to the technical and functional area responsibilities.
- Professional experience and demeanor with excellent interpersonal, analytical, written, and verbal communication skills, as well as a customer- focused attitude.
- Possess the ability to research and evaluate network security and have a strong understanding of hardware, software, and networking solutions and environments.
- Must be able to operate in a fast- paced environment.
- Experienced in use of MS Office products.
- Desired Experience Knowledge of data communications technology switches, edge devices, routers, fast Ethernet switches, Ethernet hub, Wide Area Network (WAN), Local Area Network (LAN), fiber optics backbone, time domain multiplexers (TDM), Channel Service Units (CSU), Data Service Units (DSU), Wireless Networks, telecommunications theories and principles, and Network designs and specifications.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Jul 10, 2018, 8:38:04 PM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking:
Yes, 10% of the time
Nearest Major Market:
Telecom, Telecommunications, Engineer, Network, Technology, Engineering, Security