The Help Desk Technician II is a full-time position that provides wide area Help Desk support to ensure end users and guests are receiving the appropriate assistance. This team member is responsible for ensuring high levels of customer service quality and availability.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with demonstrated critical thinking
- Strong organizational and communication skills involving the ability to disseminate information and knowledge
- Managing and supporting Active Directory, MS Exchange, VPN, printer configuration, Windows file permissions
- Performing PC setup/moves, maintaining and updating documentation, and providing daily support activity within customer environments
- Minimum Associate degree from two-year school and/or 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of OSX and Windows
- Experience supporting mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, PC-based tablets etc.
- Working knowledge of networking concepts including DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, SMTP, as well as switches and wireless access points
Please visit sight-sound.com to view the full job description and complete an online application.