NTT DATA, Inc.
NTT DATA's Client is currently seeking a Client Field Tech Services Associate to join their team. Candidate must have 3 years of experience with Desktop support, ITSM - Incident, Request and IMAC. Should possess a minimum of 1 year of experience in Standard Applications like Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Flash player etc. and customized customer applications like Catia, ennovia, patran, nastran etc.
PC installs, moves, adds, changes, and deletions.
* Individual will be knowledgeable of Windows operating system environment.
* Basic Windows troubleshooting will be involved.
* Execute service delivery by performing: PC break-fix, Desk Side support, installs, moves, adds, changes, according to
Managed Client Policy & Procedure Guide.
* Coordinates with Client End User on expectations and availability to conduct Managed Client Services.
* Identifies potential issues that could adversely impact End User experience and follows through on action steps.
* Utilizes advanced tools / technical knowledge to remediate customer problems and conduct scheduled installs.
* Escalate to Field Services Management on issues that impact the entire operation at a given site.
NTT DATA Services is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 130,000 professionals based in over 50 countries. NTT DATA recently acquired Dell Services. NTT DATA Services emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process, IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We are a part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdataservices.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result..
NTT DATA, Inc.
Website : http://americas.nttdata.com/
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We’re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.