Service Desk Specialist
Providing telephone-based technical support services to internal employees, agents, and contractors. As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will follow documented call handling procedures to manage inbound contacts and document relevant information in a Service Management tool, while providing excellent customer service and technical support services.
The ideal candidate will be good at multi-tasking in many different applications, and possess the ability to comfortably type while talking. He/she should be able to control a conversation while expressing appropriate empathy and energy directed towards providing a technical solution for the caller.
Skills required include:
- Experience with a Service Management tool, such as HP Service Center or Service Now
- Experience using Remote Tools, such as Go To Assist or Citrix
- Experience troubleshooting network connectivity, including LAN, broadband and VPN, 802.11 wireless and cellular-based internet services (such as Verizon MiFi)
- Experience troubleshooting and using Windows based operating systems in a corporate environment
- Experience using and troubleshooting email applications, such as Outlook or Lotus Notes
- Experience using and supporting the use of smartphones for business, including the use of business email applications such as Good Mobile.
- Experience providing helpdesk type services in another large corporate environment, in support of both standard technologies such as desktop software and printing, as well as business applications for an insurance, financial, or related industry
Providing Technical support via phone to users of Internal Employees products and services
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)