Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
Lead the Boulder Deskside Support team to support day-to-day desktop operations. Performs a variety of duties in support of end-users with application, desktop, and operating system issues.
Technologies supported by this position include:
•Desktop PCs, Workstations and Laptops.
•Printers and other peripherals.
•Networking devices and other infrastructure components (to include Wireless technologies).
•Virtual Teleconference Equipment; such as Cisco Telepresence, Tandberg TTC7-08, and other teleconference virtual devices.
•Stationary communications devices, such as desktop and conferencing phones, Mobile personal wireless devices; such as iPhone, iPad Tablets/Lite-weight, Laptops, fax machines.
•Audio/visual systems, such as projectors and teleconferencing equipment.
•Other electronic devices as required.
This is not a telecommuting position. This is an onsite position based at the Boulder, CO Lockheed Martin Site.
• Must be able to travel to other LM, customer, and vendor sites
• Experience providing Desktop Support (Win 7 & Win 10)
• Experience supporting desktops, laptops, printers, and other peripherals
• Experience providing software applications support (Examples: antivirus and encryption software).
• Experience with supporting tech refresh, imaging, and configuration management
• Experience in computer hardware support including troubleshooting issues and replacement of internal hardware.
• Proven strong collaboration and teaming skills.
• Thorough follow-up and documentation; excellent customer service, oral and written communication skills
• Active Directory and GPO management
• Location requires US Citizenship
•Strongly prefer an active Secret Level DoD Clearance
• Demonstrated leadership skills and behaviors that align with the Full Spectrum Leadership Imperatives of Shaping the Future, Building Effective Relationships, Energizing the Team, Delivering Results and Modeling Personal Excellence, Integrity and Accountability
• Apple product knowledge
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
• Experience training others and documenting/authoring procedures
• Familiarization with networking and associated equipment
• Working knowledge of server architecture and administration.
• Knowledge of enterprises solutions (Examples: SCCM, Skype, VPN, etc.).
• Lead experience with a variety of IT projects, including managing numerous projects simultaneously.
• Experience in integrating enterprise based solutions with legacy environments.
• Proven leadership or experience with working with integrated teams of LM users, teammates, subcontractors, and customers.
• Knowledge of government ledgers or legacy IS&GS SWIFT and MARS.
• Supply/Inventory management experience to include: shelf-life, electrostatic discharge (ESD).
• Experience with supporting remote sites.
• Experience working with and supporting military customers.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
End User/Space Support
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.