IT Help Desk Support
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The overall responsibility of this position is to support end users on a variety of computer software / hardware issues in various departments of the company.
This list of duties and responsibilities is illustrative of the tasks performed by this position and is not all-inclusive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This position may include but not be limited to the following duties:
· Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical assistance with issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
· Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
· Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by employees
· Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
· Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software
· Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
· Install computer peripherals for users
· Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
· Provide accurate information on IT products or services
· Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
· Follow-up and update customer status and information
· Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
· Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
· Train computer users
· 2 years’ experience
· Minimum High School Diploma
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent Problem-Solving Skills
· Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
· Good understanding of computer software (Windows 7/10, MS Office Suite, Outlook)
· Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
· Standalone and networked printer troubleshooting and repair
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
· Be able to work independently or as a team. Motivated with good interpersonal skills. Good research skills
· Must be able to read and understand English proficiently
Due to the growing demands of Compass Components Inc., this position may be required to participate in other functions outside of the general scope of the job description outlined above. Should this prove to be an issue, please inform your immediate supervisor promptly.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***.
**MEMBERS ONLY**SIGN UP NOW***. Services (CMS) is an ISO certified, committed partner to (Fortune 500) companies. CMS provides custom equipment, systems design, engineering, contract manufacturing, system integration services, and electronic component distribution. Since 1979 our manufacturing, engineering, design and distribution capabilities have fulfilled the needs of various industries, including transportation, industrial, semiconductor, energy, food processing, and medical customers. We are an agile, ISO-certified organization committed to ensuring our customer's satisfaction through quality products, exceptional service and continuous improvement. With over 300 employees, we have multiple facilities located regionally throughout the West, including Silicon Valley, Northwest and the Southwestern US. This has enabled us to be a leading provider of design/engineering services, integration, distribution, complex electronic assembly, and cables & harnesses. This vertically integrated approach empowers CMS to address all customer requirements from concept design through final production, including system integration.