Our client is looking for a skilled Mac professional for an 7 month contract. This position is primarily responsible for the desktop support of all Macintosh workstations at home office and remote locations via remote control tools (1000 users). The ideal candidate will provide support for the end users who use Macintosh equipment for their daily work. He/she will assist associates by supporting issues using JAMF Pro, AppleScript, and other 3rd Party applications as necessary.
· Provide excellent customer support services to end users, including C-Level associates
· Diagnose internal service requests/incidents, communicating via phone, e-mail, or Skype.
· Re-image laptops and complete data transfers for end users.
· Apply diagnostic techniques to identify problems and investigate root causes for the escalation of issues to Engineering.
· Properly track and record service related work and time.
· Proficiency in Mac OS X 10.12 and 10.13
· Proficiency with JAMF / Casper software
· Apple Certified Mac Technician (ACMT) Certification preferred
· Comprehensive understanding of macOS and iOS, network connectivity, basic IT security
· Minimum one years of Mac work experience
· Strongly oriented toward excellent customer service and a desire to learn about the business
· A strong contributor who is self-motivated and a team player
· Excellent written and oral communication skills