United Way of the CSRA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:Top Secret w/SCI eligibility
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:Top Secret SCI
Job Family:Customer Support
CSRA is looking for a Service Desk Specialist who holds TS/SCI (poly preferred) for a full time position, located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
CSRA will provide DoDIIS (Department of Defense Intelligence Information System) customers worldwide with an ESOC consisting of Self-Help Knowledge Portals, remote Service Desk resolution support, and in-field customer engagement support. CSRA will be the first point of contact for IT problem resolutions helping to increase user satisfaction, reduce resolution time, and consolidate and standardize remote and in-field customer support at the enterprise level.
Resolves technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems. Diagnoses, identifies, isolates, and analyzes problems utilizing historical database records. May route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists. Maintains and updates records and tracking databases. Alerts management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
Essential job functions
• Provides first contact and incident resolution to customers with H/W, S/W and application problems includes both customer telephone support as well as electronically submitted requests
• Provides polite and customer friendly service support for problem resolution
• Attempts to resolve as many incidents during the first contact, or at Tier 1. Efficiently escalates incidents to higher Tier II or Tier III when required
• Documents incident status and solutions in incident database tools
• Possesses current working knowledge of computers, printers, laptops and common windows applications
• Works through various types Tier II issues with telephone assist
• Provides answers to Frequently Asked Questions or solutions to common problems as part of a customer self-help capability
• AA or equivalent 3 yrs related experience
• Active TS/SCI clearance required (CI poly preferred or must be able to obtain)
• Technical certification to meet 8570 IAT II compliance required .
# of Openings:1
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Telecommuting Options:Telecommuting Not Allowed
Work Location:USA MD Annapolis Junction - 2711 Technology Dr (MDS016)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
United Way of the CSRA
Website : http://www.uwcsra.org/
United Way of the CSRA is steeped in a rich heritage of volunteer leadership, fundraising and community service spanning several decades. • In 1936, a group of local businessmen and community leaders formed the Character Coalition in an effort to unite community fundraising efforts. This first fundraising effort achieved a campaign of $80,000 with funds distributed to five youth serving agencies, the YMCA, YWCA, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and the Salvation Army. The campaign quickly increased to nearly $150,000 by the end of its first decade of existence.