NTT DATA, Inc.
Req ID: 13734
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Help Desk Sr. Analyst to join our team in Rockville, Maryland (US-MD), United States (US).
Tier I Help Desk Analyst to support a key infrastructure contract in Rockville, MD. The role will be responsible for providing support via telephone/email and troubleshooting common desktop equipment problems as well as providing a solution to the incident.
- Use of remote diagnostic technical support of desktops, peripherals (e.g., printers) via Bomgar 300
- Answer questions regarding Windows 7, MS Office 2013, Internet Explorer 8 & 11, Google Chrome, and their configuration/customization
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems
- Documents problems in the support solution database
- Uses Remedy version 8 to record solution implementation, and ticket escalation
- Must have in-depth knowledge about general desktop hardware and software systems, peripherals, and network connectivity
- Must be a US Citizen
HS diploma or equivalent experience required
Typically requires 3-5 yrs experience without degree; 1-3 yrs experience with Undergraduate degree
Experience: technician supporting end users in a service center or in a desk side support setting.
- 3 years experience using Remedy or similar ticketing system
- 3 years experience supporting and troubleshooting problems on Internet Explorer 8/Internet Explorer 11
- 2 years demonstrated experience supporting MS Office 2013
- 2 years experience using a remote desktop connection tool such as Bomgar
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers over the phone
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 100,000 professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 85 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
NTT DATA, Inc.
Website : http://americas.nttdata.com/
NTT DATA partners with clients to navigate the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We’re a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider that wraps deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services.