San Antonio, TX 78201
Diligent Consulting, Inc. is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) focused on applications development, integration, deployment, and operation of state-of-the-art information systems that deliver critical network-centric solutions. We have an entrepreneurial environment filled with challenging opportunities for cutting-edge professionals who believe in a commitment to excellence and integrity. We value domain expertise, experience and knowledge and a commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction. We offer an exceptionally generous benefit plan for our employees.
Position Description & Summary:
Help Desk staff will support by providing technical assistance, maintenance and troubleshooting to fix problems that impact operations. Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Record trouble calls and messages, receive and respond to user trouble calls relating to hardware, software and connectivity; act as Helpdesk user point-of-contact for all in-coming computer trouble calls
* Receive service requests, log them into Remedy and determine request priority and route request to appropriate source for resolution; track and resolve service requests using Remedy or similar government provided service center (Helpdesk) support software.
* Test new or unique software and or hardware for compatibility with existing systems and services
* Provide over-the-phone problem resolution as appropriate
* Provides user training and is skilled at performing systems backups and data recovery and working in a help desk environment fielding calls from end users
* Utilizes computer and peripheral hardware such as scanners and printers
* Evaluates and supports PCs and various printer, graphics and storage applications involving installations, upgrades, maintenance, testing and troubleshooting of software utilized.
Minimum Position Requirements:
* o 2 years hands on experience with help desk processes and procedures
o 2 years of hardware and software support
o Current Top Secret (TS) clearance with Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (SCI) eligibility
Certifications Required by Contract:
* Security or equivalent DoD 8570.01-M, IA Technician Level II certification
Due to the nature of this position only U.S. Citizens
with an active DoD Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility will be considered.