Lockheed Martin Corporation
Job Description :
This Lockheed Martin Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Computer Systems Analyst supports Rotary Mission and Systems (RMS) businesses located in Connecticut.
This position will be part of a program team responsible for all aspects of Windows, Storage, network and some Linux server administration within the existing IT lab environment as it pertains to the classified server infrastructure.
Duties include all aspects of server system administration including a focus on maintaining compliance with all audit and security requirements imposed by the Lockheed Martin Corporation and customer requirements. The position also includes leading or assisting with activities such as technical refresh, support of other equipment within the lab environment such as networking and some test equipment, new technology integration, project implementation, and other IT service delivery activities.
This role is extensive and may also have other delegated responsibilities and duties assigned. The position requires the ability to work a flexible schedule to support off hours support of the labs, change windows and other non-core business hour activities.
This position is not a telecommuting position. The position will be in Stratford, CT.
3 - 5 years demonstrated experience and familiarity with:
• Final secret clearance (TS preferred) with an investigation within the last 5 years
• Security certification or CISSP
• Ability to hold special access program clearance
• Windows Server Administration (2008, 2012, 2016)
• Experience with Desktop support (Win 7 & Win 10 SHB)
• Experience with upgrading server operating systems, tech refresh, imaging, configuration management
• Experience in classified infrastructure system administration security management
• Active Directory and GPO management
•Linux Suse / RHEL administration experience
• Ability to write and/or edit scripts (Perl, Powershell, etc.)
• Effective verbal and written communication
• Familiarity with virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
• Scripting skills to automate tasks on servers
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Disaster Recovery
• Familiarization and knowledge related to Storage Administration
• Familiarization with networking and associated equipment
• Experience in computer hardware support including troubleshooting issues and replacement of internal hardware.
• Experience with System Hardening and Vulnerability Remediation
- DoD/DISA System hardening (STIG, RMF, etc
• Working knowledge of backup and restore applications
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Security Clearance :
Business Unit :
ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Job Class :
Job Category :
Relocation Available :
Work Schedule :
FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day
Req Type :
Additional Posting Locations :
Apply to Job(s)
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation Disclaimer
Lockheed Martin utilizes our own internal Talent Acquisition Organization to fill our employment needs. If you are contacted over the phone or e-mailed, by a company listing a Lockheed Martin job and requesting your personal information, allegedly on Lockheed Martin's behalf, please do not respond. Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
E-Verify is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. This business uses E-Verify in its hiring practices to achieve a lawful workforce.
© 2018 Lockheed Martin Corporation
Powered by SmashFly
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Website : http://www.lockheedmartin.com
Our employees are the core of our business here at Lockheed Martin. As the leading global security & aerospace company—and the #1 IT provider to the U.S. government—Lockheed Martin is a 115,000 person-strong team working to support the U.S. and its allies in the research, development and sustainment of advanced technology systems & services worldwide. Specialties Aeronautics, Information Technology, Space Systems, Defense, Technology, Cyber Security Over one hundred years ago, on August 16, 1912, Glenn L. Martin established the Glenn L. Martin Company in Los Angeles, California. He started the company after building his first plane in a rented church, where he took a leap of faith on his risky but innovative new aircraft design at the urging of none other than Orville Wright. Four months later and four hundred miles away, on December 19, 1912, Allan and Malcolm Lockheed founded the Alco Hydro-Aeroplane Company, later renamed the Lockheed Aircraft Company. Talented mechanics, they set up shop out of a garage, constructing seaplanes that would shatter speed and distance records for overwater flights.